- Where would I even start?
- What microphone would I use?
- Editing!?! Eek! Sounds too hard.
- How do I get it into iTunes?
- Seems like way to many moving parts.
- What would I talk about?
- Who would want to listen anyway?
- Is this a viable business tool?
- My time is so limited, will this take up too much of it?
- How will it fit within my current business model?
- I don't have a business, can I still have a podcast?
- My voice is shit and sounds terrible
- I'm not good with technology.
- What would I talk about?
- What is my message anyway?
- It'll just be another thing that I can't stick to and will fall to the wayside while costing me a shitload of time, effort and money.
- Seriously, who do I think I am?
It was exactly the same for me. And I had the tech side of things sorted. I'd spent 20 years working with audio and still struggled to go live.
You know, we can stand on one side of the river, knowing we need to be on the other. And as we stand on the edges of the river bank, we can think of a million different ways to cross the river safely. We can conjure up in our minds all the possible snags that might get in the way. But we can't think our way across the river, we simply must dive in, or find something to float across on.
Radcasters is your podcast floatation device. I'll show you exactly HOW to create a quality podcast that people will engage with and want to listen to. I'll help you figure out exactly how to make it worth your while. And then I'm going to help you move through the fear and doubt... when you hit up against yourself, which we all do, as we put ourselves out there on a bigger level.
Maybe you've found yourself here because:
- you know you have a message that needs to be heard (even if you're not clear exactly what that message is just yet)
- you want to create a podcast that people actually want to listen to
- you want to build a really solid tribe of people who just want more and more from you
- you feel (maybe almost) ready to speak up and be heard
- you want to create something with meaning and purpose
- you want to really engage your potential audience/client
- you want to have impact
- you know you were destined for more... but haven't yet reached it
You can drive all the traffic in the world to your podcast. Do all the marketing things... but if your program is not consistent in sound quality and delivering value to your audience, none of the 'tricks of the trade' are going to work. It's not going to sustainable growth. And people are not going to hang around.
Ready to make your mark with your message and have it land cleanly and clearly with your people?
I’m here to make it child’s play.
Click 'I'm ready. Let's go!' and let's do this!
Just incase you need reminding about the magic of podcasting
There's no doubt that podcasting is an awesome way to set you up as an expert in your field. That it makes it so easy to reach your ideal client. That you can grow your audience with less hard work than blogging. And that you can go with your client, wherever they go (the car, walking the dog, cooking dinner).
I’ve had guests from my show contact me to tell me they had sales directly from appearing on my show. They were totally qualified leads who converted themselves. They were totally qualified leads who converted themselves. Why? Well because they felt like they knew them. They had felt part of the conversation and so already established that trust that can take months or years of being on your list.
I’m an ex-radio jock, producer and copywriter, current in-demand Voice Over Artist and Agent. I’ve been working with audio for the past 20 years (well, longer actually... since I first got my double tape deck at around age 7 - yep. I’m of ‘that’ vintage). Fair to say, when it comes to knowing what it takes to create great quality audio and engaging programming.
Even with all that knowledge, I still took years to finally start my own podcast. It’s something I’ve wanted to do since I left my job in radio, but I didn’t know what I wanted to talk about or what to do once I had recorded and edited the audio (which is my zone of genius).
I guess my real fear was around putting my voice out there (not behind a big name client).
But I was at a complete loss as to how to get my show from great quality content, to live in iTunes. Eventually, I bit the bullet. I put my head down and bum up and learnt everything I needed to know. And the parts I couldn’t figure out, I enlisted the services of those who could help.
Two days into my podcasting journey I hit number one in iTunes. Yep. That's me there, on top of Pat Flynn and Gary Vee.
I was featured in New and Noteworthy for months and months. And still feature in What's Hot under the business category. My audience grows on a daily basis, and people contact me every single day to thank me for what I put out there.
These days, I'm invited to speak at incredible events all over the country (like Problogger, We Are Podcast and Soul Sister Session). My podcast has really elevated me to 'someone'... someone who is in demand. Someone who people want to hear from.
So what will you learn?
During this 6 module eCourse you’ll learn everything you need to know, specifically (but not only), how to:
- Create a recording space that will get the most out of your mic
- Edit in different software (Adobe Audition and Audacity - one paid, one free)
- Create your own show intro and outro
- Create iTunes friendly artwork for your show
- Go live in iTunes
- Decide which hosting platform is right for you (and how they work)
- Identify the best ways to market your podcast
- Master tools for planning, automation and making money from your podcast
- Get crystal clear on who you are talking to, what you are talking about and why you are talking
You'll get access to...
Our 6 module e-course which covers the topics of:
- Concept (getting clear on your idea and expectations)
- Audio (recording, editing, space and software)
- Going live (hosting and iTunes)
- Marketing (where, what and how)
- Workflow (creating automation and scheduling systems)
- Where to from here (monetising and moving forward)
You can upgrade to join our Community for only $20 a month.
This includes; an exclusive Facebook group where you can ask the dumb questions that you are afraid to ask anywhere else, a monthly live call with me (including hot seats and podcast reviews) and access to a video library of extra resources to help you on your journey.
Essentially, we'll cover how to:
- Come up with a great concept that you are passionate about so that you can truly speak to the heart of your ideal audience
- Decide on a format that works for you so that you can be consistent and enthusiastic about podcasting
- Record great audio so that your ideal client isn’t distracted from your awesome message by shitty sound